Who we are
- Our website address is: https://juddsgarages.com.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you enter your name, phone number and/or email address into a contact form on this site it is dealt with in three ways:
- An email notification will be sent to us so we can respond;
- An email CC notification will be emailed to our external website admin at Cyberdog Design who monitors the functionality of our site and its forms; and
- An entry may be made in a database of entries from those forms, which is stored within the secured WordPress site server.
Embedded content from other websites
- Pages or elements on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Our site’s Google Analytics are anonymised and used for search engine optimisation purposes only.
Who we share your data with
- We do not share your data with any third party unless required by law, or compelled by government agencies, to do so.
- The only exceptions are our website designer/administrator and any subcontracted web programmers, who may monitor the functionality of the site, but are prohibited by us from using any of your information for any purpose other than administration of our site.
How long we retain your data
- For users who contact us via any form on this website, we may store the personal information they provide. This would be stored indefinitely until deemed obsolete and deleted, or the user requests that we make no further contact. Website administrators can see, edit and export that user information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have entered personal information into one of our contact forms, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Our external website designer/administrator receives email notifications from our contact forms for the purpose of tracking their functionality and frequency only, without regard to personal data. The web administrator deletes all such data each month.